Please note that this experiment was done Adult Supervision the entire time. (Please use safety precautions and a fire extingusher was on site during the entire experiment. Using fire and paper can be dangerous. Please do this reponsibily)Easy Simple experiments using simple household products. All you need for this experiment is:Paper – Newspaper preferably Glass Bottle – Make sure the neck of the bottle is not too small Lighter or Matches A Hard Boiled Egg – Make sure the shell is pealed off. (8 minutes in boiling water) And a Bucket of Water or Fire Extinguisher. (Just in case of a fire hazard)
This experiment NEEDS adult supervision!!!!
To get the egg into a bottle.
- Hard Boiled Egg with the shell pealed.
- Glass Bottle
- Adult Supervision
- STEP 1: Make a hard boiled egg, and peel the shell off
- STEP 2: Get a glass bottle. (The spout should cannot be to small)
- STEP 3: Ask an adult to burn a piece of newspaper and put it into the bottle.
- STEP 4: Put the egg on top of the bottom
- STEP 5: Watch it go in!
The egg went into the bottle because the tempature in the bottle changed. When the fire went into the bottle it made is hotter and made the air push the egg into the bottle.